Bevel gearbox is a kind of power transmission mechanism, which belongs to a series of reducer and is widely used in industrial field.The bevel gearbox is provided with a single shaft, a double horizontal shaft, a single longitudinal axis and an optional double longitudinal axis. The ratio of 1:1, 1.5:1,2:1, 2.5:1,3:1,4:1,5:1 is the actual transmission ratio. They can be operated in the forward and different direction, the low-speed or high-speed transmission is stable. When the speed ratio of the bevel gearbox is not 1:1, the horizontal axis is input, the output of the vertical axis is the deceleration, the vertical axis is input, and the horizontal axis is output as the speed increasing. The product model of the gearbox is: T-series, TB-series, ARA-series and HD-series, where T-series is the most common.
T-SERIES bevel gearbox
With unique transmission mode and high-quality product performance, it is favored by users. The bevel gearbox body adopts high-quality aluminum alloy square box shape, and adopts high-purity alloy steel 20CrMnTiH carburizing and quenching gear, alloy steel quenching and tempering spindle and roller cone bearing. Double seal lip seal.It has many advantages such as beautiful appearance, strong adaptability, good heat dissipation performance, strong carrying capacity and long service life.T-series bevel gearbox has various installation methods, adopts hollow output shaft structure, various input and output modes, convenient combination with other machinery, strong adaptability and convenient configuration.And the transmission is stable, high efficiency, low noise, safe and reliable.
T-series bevel gearbox technical parameters:
T-series bevel gearbox power range: 0.014kW - 335 kW
T-series bevel gearbox torque range: 11.2Nm - 5713 Nm
T-series bevel gearbox can be equipped with single horizontal axis, double horizontal axis, single vertical axis, double vertical axis
T-series bevel gearbox speed ratio: 1:1, 1.5:1, 2:1, 2.5:1, 3:1, 4:1, 5:1
Housing: high rigidity fc-25 cast iron casting;
Gear: The gear is made of high quality and high purity alloy just 20CrMnTiH carburized and quenched, and ground;
Main shaft: The shaft type adopts alloy just-tempered and high-hanging heavy load; bearing: roller bearing with heavy load;
Oil seal: oil seal of double-sealed lip, which has both dustproof and oil-proof resistance;
T-series bevel gearbox performance characteristics:
1.Bevel gearbox Available in single shaft, double horizontal axis, single vertical axis and double vertical axis.
2. The bevel gearbox has strong standardization and many varieties, and the speed ratio is all actual transmission ratio.The average efficiency is 98%.
3. When the speed ratio is not 1:1, the horizontal axis input and the vertical axis output are decelerated, and the vertical axis input and the horizontal axis output are increasing speed.
4. The T-series bevel gearbox can be operated in forward and different directions. The low-speed or high-speed transmission is stable, and the noise is low, the vibration is small, and the bearing capacity is large.
Mechanical lubrication: Proper use of lubricating oil can maximize the efficiency of the bevel gearbox and increase its working life.
1. The initial wear period of the T-series bevel gearbox is two weeks or 100-200 hours. At this time, a little metal wear powder may be generated in the product. Please clean the inside and replace it with new oil.
2. After the initial wear period, replace the lubricant once every six months - one year or 1000-2000 hours.
Types of T-series bevel gearbox lubricants: This product uses 90-120 degrees of China National Petroleum's full-effect gear oil, low-speed, light-load conditions, and initiates the use of full-effect gear oil 90 degrees, heavy load and high temperature conditions. Full-effect gear oil 120 degrees.
Scope of application: food machinery, chemical machinery, woodworking machinery, pharmaceutical machinery, agricultural machinery, textile equipment, smelting equipment, medical equipment and other industries.