JWM SERIES Worm Gear Screw Jack
JWM (Trapezoid screw)
LOW SPEED LOW FREQUENCY
JWM (trapezoidal screw) is suitable for low speed and low frequency.
Main components: Precision trapezoid screw pair and high precision worm-gears pair.
Compact design, easy operation, convenient maintenance.
2) Low speed, low frequency:
Be suitable for heavy load, low speed, low service frequency.
Trapezoid screw has self-lock function, it can hold up load without braking device when screw stops traveling.
Braking device equipped for self-lock will be of malfunction accidentally when large jolt & impact load occur.
Go to download the full specification
How to Choose the Right Screw Jack?
Q1：Do you need a screw jack of ball screw or trapezoidal screw? Answer: I need _____type.
1. The trapezoidal screw features: It is suitable for low speed and low frequency.
Trapezoid screw has a self-lock function it can hold upload without braking device when screw stops traveling.
2. General ball screw features: High efficiency, High speed, Lifetime longer but no self-lock function
Q2: The total capacity is to load dynamic KG ( KG static)
(it means how many Kg or Tons the screw jack needs to lift or drop?)
The stroke is _ mm (it means a removable distance of lead screw, such as 500mm)
The lifting speed is ____mm/second (it means how much time you want to use to finish the stroke?
Such as I want to use 20 seconds to finish the 500mm stroke then can come out the speed is 25mm/s )
How often do you use the screw jack? How much time per time? .
Screw jack SWL2.5-120 performance parameters table as the below:
Q3: Which screw top you need? Answer: I need (Ⅰ/Ⅱ/Ⅲ/Ⅳ/Customized).
Q4: Manual type (Handwheel driven) or electric motor driven type or both driven type?
Answer: I need type. If electric motor driven type, your local Voltage and hertz?
Q5: Screw movement (screw traveling up and down when working) or Nut movement?
(the nut traveling up and down when working) Upright or Inverted?
Answer: I need （1-A,1-B,2-A,2-B）
Q6: Screw jacks linkage
Do you need two or above two sets to screw jacks to the linkage,
if yes pls see the below screw jacks linkage scheme if no pls ignore this?
Answer: 1. No need 2. Need, sets (2 /4 /6/8 or other sets) screw jacks to the linkage,
( I /T / H / U) )type ( Or you can mark it out on the below screw jacks linkage scheme picture).
3. What's the central distance between the two jacks? .
After we got your answers then we can make out a drawing for you.
Quote Now & Get custom solution & Best price.
Read more successful projects:
JINYU MACHINE ADVANTAGES
1.We insist on choosing brand suppliers to supply high-quality raw materials to control the producing process. Optimization constantly the production processes, inspecting in each link and managing production site.
2. 100% quality assured with double quality inspections. The quality inspection by quality inspectors from processing to finished products for the first time. Before packing, the corresponding sales engineers must inspect the orders following the paper drawings, order quantities, and special markings in the invoice or sales contracts as the second time. After that, fill in the inspection report with signature and company stamp.
3. 100% safety transportation. Packing with strong standard export plywood case materials (free fumigation), inner packing with epe foams to prevent products swaying and outer packing with iron sheets and fasteners to fasten the packages.
4. International sales engineers have professional knowledge and skills in our standard products and service. They have enough ability to solve the basic technical problem immediately whatever by phone, online chat, face to face communications.
5. Custom design available, OEM service available, Free engineering advice, Free quotes available and Customer label available.
6. Inspection equipments include motor with inverter drive system, height adjustment motorized lifting system, coordinate measuring machines, outside micrometers, inside micrometers, depth calipers, vernier calipers, digital calipers, hardness testers, digital noise meters, industrial infrared thermometers, digital speed measuring instruments, digital multimeters, and high precision clamp digital ammeter etc.
7. Processing with modern advanced machines such as CNC gear hobbing machines, CNC flank grinding machines, CNC cylindrical grinding machines, multi-axis CNC milling machines, CNC lathes, and others equipments.