SWL Worm Gear Screw Jack
Worm Gear Screw Jack is a basic lifting gear driven by a worm gearing mechanism to perform a variety of functions such as moving up and down, forward, backward, and turnover. It meets Chinese machinery industry standard JB/T 8809. It has been widely used in machinery, metallurgy, water conservancy, chemical engineering, medical treatment, culture, health and other industries. With many advantages such as compact structure, small size, light weight, convenient installation, flexible use, high reliability, high stability and long service life, it can be driven either by electric motor or manual operation or by other drivers. This series has a self-locking mechanism.
Lifting capacity: 2.5 ~ 120 MT, max. input rotate speed 1500 r/min, max lifting speed 2.7 m/min. There are different types of structure and assembly available. Working environment temperature: - 20 ~ 100℃. Lifting height can be customized on user's requirements.
In order to upgrade its efficiency and lifting capacity, our company adopted the circular arc- toothed cylindrical worm with the domestically advanced technology, and formulated the special expertise to improve the comprehensive performance of the screw jack. In doing so, our products are highly recognized by a great many customers across the world.
2.1 Structure Type 1 - Worm gear and screw are connected through threads, and the screw moves in axial direction.
Structure Type 2 - Worm gear and screw are connected through key joint, and the screw rotates while the nut moves in axial direction.
2.2 Assembly Type
Each structure type has two types of assembly: Assembly A and B.
|Structure Type 1||Structure Type 2|
|Assembly Type A: Screw moves up. Screw working end is at the top.||Assembly Type A: Screw working end is at the top. Nut moves up and down.|
|Assembly Type B: Screw moving down. Screw working end is at the bottom.||Assembly Type A: Screw working end is at the bottom. Nut moves up and down.|
2.3 Screw head type
1. The screw head of Structure Type 1 has four types: Type I (Cylinder), Type II (Flange), Type III (Thread) and Type IV (Flat head) (See Fig. 1).
2. The screw head of Structure Type 2 has two types: Type I (Cylinder) and Type II (Thread). (See Fig. 2).
2.4 Transmission ratio: There two types of transmission ratios, namely, normal (P) and slow (M).
2.5 Screw protection
Structure Type 1 has three screw protection types: basic type, anti-rotation type (F) and protective cover type (Z).
Structure Type 2 has two screw protection types: basic type, and protective cover type (Z).
2.6 Coding illustration
3.1 External structure size of screw jack Type 1 (See Fig.1 and Table 1)
Assembly Type A Assembly Type B
How to Choose the Right Screw Jack?
Q1：Do you need a screw jack of ball screw or trapezoidal screw? Answer: I need _____type.
1. The trapezoidal screw features: It is suitable for low speed and low frequency.
Trapezoid screw has a self-lock function it can hold upload without braking device when screw stops traveling.
2. General ball screw features: High efficiency, High speed, Lifetime longer but no self-lock function
Q2: The total capacity is to load dynamic KG ( KG static)
(it means how many Kg or Tons the screw jack needs to lift or drop?)
The stroke is _ mm (it means a removable distance of lead screw, such as 500mm)
The lifting speed is ____mm/second (it means how much time you want to use to finish the stroke?
Such as I want to use 20 seconds to finish the 500mm stroke then can come out the speed is 25mm/s )
How often do you use the screw jack? How much time per time? .
Screw jack SWL2.5-120 performance parameters table as the below:
Q3: Which screw top you need? Answer: I need (Ⅰ/Ⅱ/Ⅲ/Ⅳ/Customized).
Q4: Manual type (Handwheel driven) or electric motor driven type or both driven type?
Answer: I need type. If electric motor driven type, your local Voltage and hertz?
Q5: Screw movement (screw traveling up and down when working) or Nut movement?
(the nut traveling up and down when working) Upright or Inverted?
Answer: I need （1-A,1-B,2-A,2-B）
Q6: Screw jacks linkage
Do you need two or above two sets to screw jacks to the linkage,
if yes pls see the below screw jacks linkage scheme if no pls ignore this?
Answer: 1. No need 2. Need, sets (2 /4 /6/8 or other sets) screw jacks to the linkage,
( I /T / H / U) )type ( Or you can mark it out on the below screw jacks linkage scheme picture).
3. What's the central distance between the two jacks? .
After we got your answers then we can make out a drawing for you.
Quote Now & Get custom solution & Best price.
Read more successful projects:
JINYU MACHINE ADVANTAGES
1.We insist on choosing brand suppliers to supply high-quality raw materials to control the producing process. Optimization constantly the production processes, inspecting in each link and managing production site.
2. 100% quality assured with double quality inspections. The quality inspection by quality inspectors from processing to finished products for the first time. Before packing, the corresponding sales engineers must inspect the orders following the paper drawings, order quantities, and special markings in the invoice or sales contracts as the second time. After that, fill in the inspection report with signature and company stamp.
3. 100% safety transportation. Packing with strong standard export plywood case materials (free fumigation), inner packing with epe foams to prevent products swaying and outer packing with iron sheets and fasteners to fasten the packages.
4. International sales engineers have professional knowledge and skills in our standard products and service. They have enough ability to solve the basic technical problem immediately whatever by phone, online chat, face to face communications.
5. Custom design available, OEM service available, Free engineering advice, Free quotes available and Customer label available.
6. Inspection equipments include motor with inverter drive system, height adjustment motorized lifting system, coordinate measuring machines, outside micrometers, inside micrometers, depth calipers, vernier calipers, digital calipers, hardness testers, digital noise meters, industrial infrared thermometers, digital speed measuring instruments, digital multimeters, and high precision clamp digital ammeter etc.
7. Processing with modern advanced machines such as CNC gear hobbing machines, CNC flank grinding machines, CNC cylindrical grinding machines, multi-axis CNC milling machines, CNC lathes, and others equipments.